mercredi 19 octobre 2011

What Makes a Shopaholic smile ~

Shop Shop Shop
David Jones is currently on sale!
A lot of bargains right now.

I found a few pieces at Chadstone & City Stores
A big smile on my face.

Shona Joy Brocade Metallic Black Dress
Seduce Kaleidoscope Sequin Dress
Willow Rust Dress
Sass & Bide "But Wait, There's More Singlet Dress"
Life with Bird Dandelion Pocket Dress
Cohen et Sabine Rajah Gold Bead Jacket

and my favourite piece is
Bebe Sydney Aztec Gaze Deer Dress
The name "Anna Sui" flashed in my mind when I saw this dress on rack.
African? Aboriginal art? Bohemian beat again?
I will wear it with Mimco jewellery necklace, Chanel calfskin boots and Chanel flap.
Maybe a fur collar in cold chilly winter.


colorful, optimistic & happy...
photo credit: style.com
Anna Sui 2009 Spring Summer RTW
Anna Sui 2008 Autumn Winter RTW

Tried a new restaurant on Swanston Street, City



Dumplings Plus 中華名小吃
Floor1/ 269 Swanston St, Melbourne 3000
(03) 9663 9898


on me...
Shona Joy metallic black dress
Kookai cropped leather jacket
Chanel calfskin boots
Chanel metallic black goatskin flap
Birdcage necklace
Karen Walker Sunglasses