lundi 14 novembre 2011

NEW FREEBIE COLLAB KIT *** Parakeet Festival** By Paci & Touch Me

It is exciting whenever a scrap published... to look at the comments and to see that it has pleased... that they say to you thank you, and I am like a girl since I wait anxious to be able to see.... promptly a new comment.... And there is always a very special persons for me..... that up cheers me to keep on creating things with her beautiful comments.......

Debbie

thanks for your beautiful words and always to cheer up.... so also each of the persons who visit my blog and leave some comment that motivates me... to keep on doing things...... and to entertain me
Also a special gratitude to
for giving me her beautiful works to realize this kit....
thank you friend
Es emocionante cada vez que publico un scrap...mirar los comentarios y ver que ha gustado...que te dicen gracias, y soy como una niña pues espero ansiosa poder ver ....pronto un nuevo comentario....
Y siempre hay una personita muy especial para mi .....que me anima a seguir creando cosas con sus bellos comentarios.......
Debbie
gracias por tus bellas palabras y animarme siempre....asi tambien a cada una de las personas que visitan mi blog y dejan algun comentario que me motiva ...a seguir haciendo cosas ......y divertirme
Tambien un agradecimiento especial a

por prestarme sus bellos trabajos para realizar este kit ....
gracias amiga
Contiene:
10 papers 3600 x 3600
53 Elementos * png
( incluidos los periquitos diseño de Paci)

Go to part 2 Here
Pd. Sorry for my edvil english