vendredi 19 août 2011

goodbye Australia

My time in Australia is already coming to an end. After travelling along the west coast for 3 weeks, the boyfriend and I celebrated the end of our time here by attending the Big Day Out festival in Gold Coast last night before driving back to Sydney where I am right now. The festival was a lot of fun but way too crowded for my taste but it did really excite me for the festival season in Europe this wear. My flight to Tokyo leave tomorrow evening so there'll still be some time for a short visit to the city centre and maybe even some last minute shopping. I didn't get to post as much as I had intended during the past weeks, sorry for that! But I was always on the road, travelling and enjoying the amazing country that is Australia. I won't say much more now and leave you with some pictures.