vendredi 19 août 2011

fujifilm instax mini


My best buy so far is also the first purchase I made. While waiting for the plane in Narita (Tokyo airport) I came across the Fujifilm Instax Mini camera and just went ahead an bought it. The camera really wasn't expensive and from what I saw on the box the pictures were just like Polaroid ones. So even if the pictures wouldn't turn out that great it'd still provide some holiday fun I thought. But the pictures this camera takes exceeded my expectations by far, It's just as good as a polaroid and the pictures come in a cute credit card mini format. The camera as well as the film is sold at home as well so I won't have any trouble getting my hands on film. I can defenitely recommend this camera to anyone as a great alternative to a Polaroid camera. As Polaroid has stopped making film and the prices are soaring.