jeudi 3 novembre 2011

Romana Tabakova Hot Female Tennis Players,Biography, Hot Photos, Wallpapers, Videos.


Romana Tabakova Biography
Blogger. 28 April 2010. Retrieved 2011-02-13. "Romana won the tournament in Bournemouth. She did take her 2nd ITF title even as qualifier! In final match she won against 6th seed Lisa Whybourn (GBR) 6-1, 6-7(7), 7-6(7). It was really long match (almost 4 hours) but in the end was Romana luckier. Romana said after the match: "We had to play outdoor, but because of rain we did play final match on hard court indoor. I did start match really well, i did lead 6-1, 5-2, but then i wasted chances and match continued in tiebreak, there i have had 3 matchballs at 6-4 and 7-6, but unfortunately i lost second set. In third set i did start better again, i did lead 4-0 and also 5-3, but Whybourn again started to play better and hit some winners. In tiebreak i again wasted another 3 matchpoints at 6-4 and 7-6. By last point at 8-7 i did come to the net and Lisa send the ball into the close out. I fell down and started to cry. I dont know if that was because of i have been really exhausted or because of enjoynment. I am very happy. I really appreciate this title, it helped to me mentally. I am dont know yet where i will play next. But i will do my best, i dont want waste my chances as last season.""
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova - Polona Hercog
Romana Tabakova - Laura Robson